Saturday, June 18, 2011

My inner dialog mixed up with my painting diary.

I insist to make my painting visible, so, i create them.



starting the working day in my studio, there is always some mood i have to deal with and be aware of. 



trying to define part of my painting process.
my aim today is to reduce the amount of emotions involve, and still feel content with the result.




moving the hand from side to side the paint go with it, create a new order. i am happier now.




In different places at the same time, different people come to the same conclusions.
 Someone could define it as STYLE.



I keep working on it, see how far can i go with this frenetic piece. It's not the end yet..



It was hard to make the decision when to stop this dance. i felt like i can keep going on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment